Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hocus Focused

So this blog started off as a mere homework assignment, however I have been getting into reading blogs recently and decided it was time to update my own!

                                                                        * * *

Fall Is my favorite time of the year! The air is crisp, leaves changing, school starting, and of course... it's time for HALLOWEEN!

The hubby and I went to Nightmare on 13th last weekend to get a head start on a Halloween filled October.
Notice my semi fake smile... I was pretty nervous!


When the photographer took this one she told us to scream, and I was totally expecting the creepy guy to come to life, I did not want to stand by him! Yuck!

The haunted house was such a thrill! I want to apologize to all the people in front of me in line that I got really close to and randomly grabbed when I got extra scared!

Thanks Colbs for protecting me from everything... except for the scary pirate!
Argh gotta love Halloween and all the spooks that come with it!

1 comment: